Intended for certified institutions
1. How to order certificates for our students?
Send us an online order form, which you can find on our website www.ies-info.com (Cliens' Access). We will send you the invoice in return. After paying the invoice, we normally send certificates within 48 hours. NB: To speed up the communication process, please send the copy of your money transfer order by e-mail/fax
2. We have already ordered the certificates, when are we going to receive them?
We send certificates after paying the invoice. We send them off within 48 hours or earlier, if we agree on it. NB: To speed up the communication process, please send the copy of your money transfer order by e-mail/fax
3. We want to receive the certificates very quickly
We send certificates via the PPL and Czech Post Profi Package (the delivery term is 1 – 2 working days) or via registred post. We can also send the certificates via DHL, but we invoice postal charges.
4. Is it possible to issue the certificates for our students additionally?
Yes, it is. We can issue certificates backwards up to the date when your institution was certified.
5. We received a certificate with wrong data
A wrongly issued certificate must be sent back to be shreaded. If the mistake occured on your side, we will invoice you the correction of the newly issued certificate. If the mistake occured on our side, we will issue it free of charge.
Certification of new programmes
1.We would like to have a new programme certified, what shall we do?
You need to fill in a form EN 02 (List of Teachers), and add the name of the programme, the number of granted lessons and the syllabus. All this needs to be sent by e-mail or post. After receiving all materials from you, we will send you a message whether or not everything has been sent all right. Certification of new educational programmes is always free of charge.
2. How long does the certification of a new programme last?
The certification of a new programme lasts approximately two weeks, it can also be done in a shorter time depending on our agreement.
Changes happening at your school
1. Our school has changed its name, what is going to happen?
We will prepare a new contract of cooperation with the updated data and issue a new certificate of the institution (to be invoiced).
2. Our school has merged with another one, what is going to happen?
We will prepare a new contract of cooperation with the updated data. It is also necessary to fill in the Actualization Questionnaire so that we are able to verify the current rating. Then a new certificate of the institution is issued (to be invoiced).
Certification Grade (the rating of a school)
1. We would like to increase our rating, what shall we do?
You should send us all data and background papers to give your reasons for the change of your current rating, perhaps even the accomplishment of recommendations stated in the Expert Commission's Statement. The assessment of your request to increase the current rating is paid for (see the overview of the fees and charges in the contract of cooperation). The current rating can also be changed on the basis of filled in Actualization Questionnaire, which is free of charge. That is why it is convenient to fill in the Actualization Questionnaire in as much detail as possible and write all positive facts regarding your institutions in the examined period.
1. We have receiced a reminder that we have not paid an invoice yet, but we have not received it at all
It is no problem to issue an invoice copy, we can send it immediately by e-mail or post.
2. Do we need to pay the invoices in EUR ? (we don´t have the international account)
You don´t need to have an international account to pay in EUR, you can just ask you bank for a money transfer from the national currency into EUR.
3. And what about the Czech clients? They can pay the fees in CZK...
The invoices can be issued either in CZK, or in EUR.
As of 1. January 2010, the recipient of the service, e.g. the foreign partner of IES is newly obliged to levy VAT. The recipient of the service levies VAT according to the current VAT rate in their country.
1. We have forgotten our password, what shall we do now?
Click on „I have forgotten my password“. We will send you a newly generated password on your e-mail.
2. What can I find in the client´s section of our websites?
- on-line order of IES certificates
- all needed form to download
- sample and order of all IES promotional materials
If you did not find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to write us your question in the field below. Choose by which means you wish to be contacted. We will handle your e-mail in preference.